Celebrate Recovery at Compass Church
Compass Church is excited to host the ministry of Celebrate Recovery every Monday evening at 7pm.
Celebrate Recovery is for anyone with the courage to be honest about life’s hurts, habits and hang-ups and be willing to open their life to the possibility of change.
Celebrate Recovery is –
- About restoring balance in our lives.
- Anonymous, confidential and safe.
- A place of belonging with no judgement.
- A place to get freedom from the issues that are controlling our life.
- A community sharing life’s journey to hope, healing and wholeness together.
Who is Celebrate Recovery for?
- Are there things in my life that I do to hurt others?
- Is there something I wish I could live without?
- Is it time to come out of denial and admit I am not in control of my life?
- Do I have a painful habit or hang-up from which I need to be freed?
- Am I angry at God?
What is a hurt, habit and hang-up?
A “Hurt” is an emotional reaction to another person’s behaviour or to a disturbing situation. (abuse, abandonment, co-dependency, divorce, relationship issues, grief etc)
“Hang-Ups” are negative mental attitudes that are used to cope with people or adversity. (anger, depression, fear, unforgiveness, control etc)
A “Habit” is an addiction or dependence on someone or something. (alcohol, drugs, pornography, hurtful people, food, gambling, smoking, shopping etc)
If you have a hurt, hang-up or habit that negatively affects your life and/or your relationship with God and others, Celebrate Recovery, a Christ centred program, is for you.
No hurt is beyond healing; no hang-up is beyond hope; no habit is beyond help.
Warren & Tania Toogood
Celebrate Recovery Bentleigh
For more information, please contact Celebrate Recovery directly at;
Facebook – Celebrate Recovery Bentleigh
Website – www.celebraterecoveryaustralia.com.au
(or just come along at 7.00pm on any Monday)
Compass Church, Virginia Park
5b South Drive (off East Boundary Rd)